Video Equipment Rental Contract
A/V Equipment Rental Policy and Insurance
- Booking your rental:
- Call us for availability of equipment and dates.
- To reserve your equipment, please send us a $100 deposit or half the rental rate, which ever is less.
- The minimum rental fee is $25.00.
- You may cancel your rental up to the 15th day before the rental date and receive a full refund of your deposit. (Orders cancelled 14 days or earlier will forfeit their deposit fee.)
- Insurance (You are responsible for the value of your equipment rental). You MUST provide ONE of the following:
- A policy rider from your insurance company showing that you are covered for damage or loss equal in dollar value to the rental equipment. The policy should indicate “All Pro Media, Inc.” as payee.
- A credit card with an available credit line equal to the value of the rental equipment.
- Cash or certified check in the value of the rental equipment to be held by us until the return of the rental equipment.
- Rentals are for use in the state of North Carolina only. You must pick up and return the rental equipment – rental items cannot be shipped.